stands for all
related to the
It is also the
the purpose of
included in the
Reverse logistics deals with five basic questions:
1. What alternatives are available to recover products, product parts, and materials?
2. Who should perform the various recovery activities?
3. How should the various activities be performed?
4. Is it possible to integrate the activities that are typical for reverse logistics with
classical production and distribution systems?
5. What are the costs and benefits of reverse logistics, both from an economical as an
environmental point of view?
Our reverse logistics services are designed to fulfill above five basic logistics questions
and meet the market needs. At the end of the process, our customers receive complete
report documenting key information such as model number, serial number, action
performed, material breakdown categories, weight, valued and final disposition.
The reports provide our clients visibility of how their products are processed. And it
makes it easy for our customers to finalize their accounting functions. Our detailed
reports are also critical documents for any internal or external audit.